Bill Weber's Greenhouse & Farm Market is a local family-owned and operated business offering a wide variety of plants and produce. We have extensive experience- the Weber name has been associated with growing in this area for over 125 years!
We are proud to have one of the largest selections of vegetable varieties in Western New York!
- 86 varieties of Tomatoes (including 18 Heirloom varieties and 5 varieties of the popular "Mighty Mato" grafted tomatoes)
- 60 varieties of Peppers (from the deliciously sweet to the HOTTEST in the world)
- 14 varieties of Onion family (plus Shallots and Leek)
- over 25 varieties from the Cabbage and Lettuce family
- over 20 varieties of other vegetables (including squash family, cucumbers, eggplant, and more)
- over 50 varieties of Herbs
- a wide selection of Annuals and Perennials
- LIVE Hot Pepper Gardens
- LIVE Herb Gardens
- LIVE Salad Bowls
- seed potatoes, onion sets, seeds, etc.
We are located at 290 Old French Road in West Seneca (Gardenville), New York. Our season usually lasts from mid-April through late September. Regular hours are posted in the sidebar of this page.